Fall 2022 Virtual Climate and Health Adaptation Workshops
To move the needle on addressing the potential health impacts of climate change, these virtual workshops will serve as opportunties for local health departments (LHDs) to:
- Invite their community partners to discuss local climate and health adaptations;
- Hear from state agencies, LHDs, and other organizations about climate adaptation-related activities; and
- Customize next steps that are consistent with LHD priorities and resources.
Register for the Workshops!
Plenary Sessions (9:00 – 11:00 AM) | Click here to register for both sessions!
- Sept. 29: Part I
- Sept. 30: Part II
Note: Separate information will be shared at parts I and II of the plenary – plan to attend both!
Topic-Specific Workshops (9:00 AM – 12:00 PM)
- Oct. 26: Extreme Heat, Weather Vulnerability | Register here
- Oct. 27: Flood Mitigation, Storm Response, Emergency Response Framework | Register here
- Nov. 2: Complete Streets, Climate Smart Communities, Environmental Improvements | Register here
- Nov. 3: Vector-Borne Diseases, Harmful Algal Blooms, Food Security | Register here
Climate and Health Adaptation